Retailers are being hit particularly hard by the sustained relentlessness of COVID-19. Only essential businesses (grocery stores, pharmacies, hospitals) have been permitted to carry on with business-as-usual, while other businesses have either completely shut down, or have needed to get creative with how they conduct business with their customers.
OPTO's nimble, modular capabilities have allowed us to adapt some of our products to these changing realities in the retail landscape, in order to help all our customers navigate the crisis.
The following are just some of the products that we are bringing forward to help retailers and health care entities continue working while mitigating risk of COVID-19 spread:
- Pop-up securable and private supply rooms to assist health care/hospital teams organize their critical, sensitive supplies and materials, or to assist retailers with temporary, portable retail
- Mobile, portable counters with adjustable shelving to allow for optimal customer spacing/distancing and curbside pickup
- Mobile screens/dividers to enhance privacy and safety
- Freestanding sneeze guards for your existing counters to keep you and customer safe and minimize contact while face-to-face proximity
- Affordable workstations to help balance the conflict of human volume vs. human social distancing. Also useful when working from home and a desk or workstation is needed that is flat-packed and easily assembled
For more information on these products, please visit https://optosystem.com/portfolio/covid-19-safety-solutions-supermarkets-hospitals-and-retail